You can watch the recording of the Session "Sustainable Development Goals — Rehabilitation 2030: global and national experiences" here.
- Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation
- Albrecht Federal Scientific Centre of Rehabilitation of the Disabled
- The Russian Academy of Sciences
- The Government of Saint Petersburg
- The Government of Leningrad region
- The Russian Children in Need Fund
The registration of participants and speakers is free.
The registration of all participants is necessary.
SCIENTIFIC PROGRAMME OF THE CONGRESS
- Conceptual issues of the development of rehabilitation and habilitation in Russia and in the world
- Comprehensive rehabilitation and habilitation of people with disabilities during COVID-19 pandemic and other emergencies
- Implementation of the rights of people with disabilities in the Russian Federation
- Current issues of medical, social, professional and psychoeducational rehabilitation and habilitation
- National project “Demography”: rehabilitation of the elderly
- State programme of the Russian Federation “Accessible Environment”
- Rehabilitation in health resorts
- Adapted physical education and sport for people with disabilities
- Educational technologies. Staff training to work in rehabilitation and habilitation
- The role of public organisations in rehabilitation and habilitation of people with disabilities
- Prosthetics. Orthotics. Assistive devices